Burger King tomorrow nite

jimmag

Anyone going to the Berlin Tpke tomorrow nite? Just got my GN back from Jannetty's today, washed it in the rain ( slightly obsessed ) and I'm ready to go ! Going with both my son's SS Camaro and my GN . Jimmag

Maybe. Got to get there real early if you want a parking spot in the cruise. Talking like 5 at the latest. Otherwise you have to hope to find parking in the lot next door.

Yea,I feel like a POS looked for people on forum then never showed up . Called my son at five and he said he felt lousy and was staying home . Too late for me to recruit any one else and didn't feel like going myself so I stayed home. Apologize to all.
Jimmag

I showed up late and didn't see Allan or Mark and I'm not sure that I know you Jim ? I stayed until we left to go the racetrack down the street

I showed up late and didn't see Allan or Mark and I'm not sure that I know you Jim ? I stayed until we left to go the racetrack down the street

There is always this weekend if weather holds out. I'm hoping to get the wheels and should be up and running again.

Allan G.

I believe this weekend is the Buick show in NH there is another thread in this section about it

James, I was there until 9:30. Thought I saw you walk by and yelled out your name a few times but "you" kept walking. Maybe it was a lookalike.:rolleyes:

I was there early with my buddy and his black CTSV Caddy.

We parked with the Burger King bacon ice cream patrons. ;)

Saw Mark's car but no Mark. :eek:

I liked the 455 Buick just wish it was finished. :cool:

Too many (new) Mopars, well the GTX's and the Hemi(s) were nice. :p

It was a perfect day with perfect weather. :)

I think we were there 6 - 7:30 or so....

I was there early with my buddy and his black CTSV Caddy.

We parked with the Burger King bacon ice cream patrons. ;)

Saw Mark's car but no Mark. :eek:

I liked the 455 Buick just wish it was finished. :cool:

Too many (new) Mopars, well the GTX's and the Hemi(s) were nice. :p

It was a perfect day with perfect weather. :)

I think we were there 6 - 7:30 or so....

I think I saw that car. With the exhasut exiting the center ?

I agree about the new Mopars. Look more like a new car dealership than a clasic car cruise.

Allan G.

Ri
I think I saw that car. With the exhasut exiting the center ?

I agree about the new Mopars. Look more like a new car dealership than a clasic car cruise.

Allan G.

Got my new rims installed so car is back up and running and hope to be out at the Burger King Cruise. Anyone else going out ?

Allan G.