Burg Steering Wheel USED w/Pics!

Matt Golden

This is a 86/87 Burg Wheel. I forgot I had all these. There are about 10 others in various colors. Mostly 84/85(leather comes up the spokes further).

Offering this one to someone for $40 shipped

It's well worn and I would only recommend using it in a racer or dd. Needs to be covered, but the leather is intact. It is factory correct though and better than nothin.

fall08086.jpg

fall08089-1.jpg

Matt Golden is a THIEF. Do NOT BUY FROM HIM.

Your steering wheel shipped today. You got a great deal on it. Here is your delivery confirmation #:

0308 1400 0002 2961 6114

Went out USPS Parcel. You should have it no later than Thursday of next week. Woulda sent priority, but I kinda killed myself on that price(not figuring shipping to TX). I have no real use for it though, so no worries at all.
I'm leaving you trader feedback. Please do the same once you receive the item. Thanks again very much. And please clear you PM inbox!!! I tried to PM you this.

Matt Golden

I'm not a thief...

Happy to report the issue is resolved and I took care of my end of the deal.

Mike(Pronto) is getting his crossmember today.

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/feedback/269366-pronto-great-guy-i-screwed-over.html

Sorry, but the steering wheel is sold and shipped out Friday. This thread is no good. I do have other steering wheels for sale though. Blue and gray. Used. Not pretty, but better than nothing.

The blue one is comparable to the burg wheel pictured. I can send pics. The gray wheel is ripped and needs to be recovered or have a cover over it. Same price as above wheel.
I have a VERY nice black steering wheel(factory) for $150.00
Also two other burg wheels currently in parts cars. Just haven't pulled. I'll go 50shipped on them. Thanks

would you happen to have pics of the other two burgundy ones or are they in pretty much the same shape as the one up top an do they have all of the center pieces. Thanks

One is comparable to that one. Lots of wear.

The other has a cover on it and I left it on rather than expose it since it's in a parts car sitting outdoors :frown: Guess I need to pull it off finally and check!

I can take pics and send them to you or post. I may just gather all my steering wheels and post in thread with pics like I did this one....just do it for about 12 steering wheels and see if anyone can use any of them.

PM if interested and I can tell you and send you pics directly. I do have horn buttons and trim rings, but they are not included in the price of the wheel. I can sell them separately with ease. This one sold in this thread did not include either. Just the wheel and that price...while low, was reflective of my pricing on a rough used wheel.