Bumper support shocks

drewmah

Anybody have 2 bumper support shocks for my '87 Type T?? Really need a couple to get my car back together. Thanks. Drew :cool:

Question...

Front or back ones?? I have back ones handy, and front ones I could get at in a few days. Mine are off my NorCal GN, so they have never seen snow or salt, :smile: . I can send pix of the backs tomorrow nite (I have to dig them out of their hiding place, which I have to remember where that is, LOL), and fronts by the weekend. Let me know which you need.
Sincerely,
John A, Turbohh

Front ones if you can get to them. I know how easy it is to say and how hard it is to do. Thanks. Drew

Supports...

Drew,
I'm glad you need the fronts, cuz they're still hanging on the front of my car. I can't lay hands on my rears just now. I'll take the fronts off tomorrow nite and put on my aluminum supports (which I've had for about 5 years now, LOL), and send you pix of the parts tomorrow nite. PM me your email addy so I can send pix when I have them. ALso, I'll mull over what to ask for them, or you could make me an offer when I send pix. DOn't worry, I won't be too proud of them. Be in touch.
Turbohh John

Bumper Shocks

Found the bumper shocks. I think I contacted everyone that answered my post. Appreciate everybody that offered. Thanks. Drew