bumper fillers for an 82 regal

82 Front Bumper Fillers

I Do Have A Set From A 1982 Regal,i Believe There Is An Extension That Mounts To The Grille That Meets The Extensions,i'll Have To Check .

im not sure. if there is i dont eed it. i hae a peice from the grille to the bumper. how much would u let those go for???

i have a used but very clean 81-83 gm front driver side bumper filler. no crackks still flexible. i want 65 for it let me know man

81 Buick Front Fillers.

Hey Texasturbo Buick, I Dug Out The Front Fillers. They Are Off A Florida Vehicle With 43,000 Miles. The Lt Side Has Surface Paint Cracks,plastic Is Not Cracked,the Rt Side Is Very Nice,scuff-paint. How's $50.00 Sound,plus Shipping. Let Me Know.....(sorry For Late Answer,i Was Away From The Pc For A Few Days)

i got a guy who im talkin 2 that tryin 2 get me 2 for $65 shippin included. they sound about the same. little pant damage. is there ne way u could send me a pic o them???

Fillers.

Sorry I Do Not Have A Camera,but If Your Other Deal Falls Through,let Me Know,i'll Ship Them To Ya,if You Like Them,you Can Send Me Payment,if Not,ship Them Back...

hmm sounds like a plan.. wel my car is temp. in nc at my brothers house for storge. just moved 2 texas 3 weeks ago. i didnt hAve the $ 2 getit down here. but ill send a private message with the mailin dress. ill have my bro check them out. and if they will work ill send the money order.