built 85 gn needs very lil work 8000 asap

builtgn85

ok im selling my gn its an 1985 with 87 intercooler set up, 40k in reciepts. body is straight and paint is about an 8 same as interior.

upgrades
accel coil pack, kenny bell boost a spark, 10.5 wires, motor is bored .040 over, turbo is a bb72 turbonetitics, 95lbs injectors, cam 210/215 roller, champion gn1 heads, throttle body kb 70mm and plenuim with rjc air spacer, fpr, port to match heads intake, beehive springs, 1.55 rockers tnd, poston headers, diamond pistons, eagle crank, rjc girdled, center and mian caps done, k1 rods, precision 900hp intercoller, turbosmart boost controller (not installed), 3in down pipe with external wastegate set up, twin walbro 255 pumps, fast xfi ecu, th400 trans, aluminum drive shaft, rear stabilizer bar with upper and lower control arms, front suspension is stock but new with edelbrook tie rods, fiber glass front and rear bumbers, gauges inside car -boost-fuel pressure-oil pressure- narrow band a/f- water temp- tach. a/c and heat delete, manual steering, aluminuim radiator, trans cooler, sure there is more stuff im not listing

ok on to what the car needs. the car dont not have torque convertor, will need a 3800 stall for the turbo, the car does not have trans installed, u may also need to buy a shifter for the th400 or make the stock one work. the th400 trans is a monster trans, good for 900hp, i also including the relief valve for the over pressure problem with the th400, its like 100 dollars for ur local trans shop to install this. does not have full exhuast, just down pipe. texas doesnt require full exhuast on antique cars, i dont kow how to post pictures on here. but have pictures on my phone and can explain a lil better on what car needs done. this is a hell of a deal. motor alone is worth what im asking, motor has less then 5k miles and oil changed often. my name is derrick give me a call or text 214 620 3956 for details or pics. need this gone asap im moving and cant finsh this car. i will not part out