Built 3.8

NITEMER

The engine bored over stock block with forged internals.

-ECUGN from turbo tweak
-120lb injectors
-billet fuel rails
-72mm billet throttle body and plenum
-Precision turbo 6266
-Hellcat 525/hr pump with beefy wiring
-Turbo smart waste gate IWG75
-MAC valve waste gate
-KB4 SS headers and down pipe
-stand alone engine wiring harness
-billet rocker arms (heads need machining for this)
-all new sensors including cam sensor
-Roller lifters
-Flex fuel
All ARP hardware
Cam card
1705944665216.jpeg

The member that I know of this website has a similar built to this and makes over 600hp.

Everything is brand new!!!

Looking for $16k obo.

Thank you.

a built engine request was just posted in the parts wanted section. you just happen to join this forum the very next day and happen to have a supposed $16K built engine sitting around.

post pictures of the engine with a paper/ note/ napkin having today's date and your user name hand written or you are a scammer.

Anyone can do an internet search for a cam card and post a cropped image removing someone else's name.

Your posted pic of cam card is cropped.

the magic marker handwriting above the "ABCD" on the card is partially omitted when you cropped the image. show the full image of the cam card.

👀
🍿

Way more info is needed, start with the builder

Wow relax guy it’s going to be ok.

Like I said a buddy of mine is on this forum and he knew I was selling the engine, he sent me the link. I will post pictures of everything with dates and any other proof you need.

I don’t own a GN but I bought the engine to put in a 1964 Scout 800 that was going to be paired with a 6l90 AWD. Plans changed. And I’m sorry for getting you upset.

Wow relax guy it’s going to be ok.

Like I said a buddy of mine is on this forum and he knew I was selling the engine, he sent me the link. I will post pictures of everything with dates and any other proof you need.

I don’t own a GN but I bought the engine to put in a 1964 Scout 800 that was going to be paired with a 6l90 AWD. Plans changed. And I’m sorry for getting you upset.
Not a problem, there has been a lot of scammers on here lately, this post should have been your opening statement, carry on

Not a problem, there has been a lot of scammers on here lately, this post should have been your opening statement, carry on
My buddy that sent me this post is BEATAV8 I'm sure some of you guys know him. Ask him and he will vouch for me.

I will post pictures when I get home and take pictures with dates and user name.

if only this thread started with something like....

my friend Steve, BEATAV8 on here gave me the link for this site.

(then add the info you noted in post #5)

"I don’t own a GN but I bought the engine to put in a 1964 Scout 800 that was going to be paired with a 6l90 AWD. Plans changed."

then the text from post #1 with some pictures of what you have.

If all that was done, you would not have been painted with the sh*t vector. many of us, myself included, have had enough of the scammers trying to get one over on our community. Glad you are not one of them.

"100 post"?? so I have like 20-30 post (maybe) and 107 messages and only been on here for 20+ years, would I qualify to post an engine for sale ☺ :rolleyes:
but yeah, should have definitely started the post off differently 🤔
GLWS
Yea you qualify lol
100 posts, you been on for more then 24hrs, and your from long island!!! j/k

The engine bored over stock block with forged internals.

-ECUGN from turbo tweak
-120lb injectors
-billet fuel rails
-72mm billet throttle body and plenum
-Precision turbo 6266
-Hellcat 525/hr pump with beefy wiring
-Turbo smart waste gate IWG75
-MAC valve waste gate
-KB4 SS headers and down pipe
-stand alone engine wiring harness
-billet rocker arms (heads need machining for this)
-all new sensors including cam sensor
-Roller lifters
-Flex fuel
All ARP hardware
Cam card
1705944665216.jpeg

The member that I know of this website has a similar built to this and makes over 600hp.

Everything is brand new!!!

Looking for $16k obo.

Thank you.
I had a good feeling about you
But.....
There has been alot of less honorable people that have been trying to do bad things recently and those that police the website.
Sounds like you have a good peice and good people know who you are good luck with sale

I had to change my name recently for some reason. Shows me as a new member but I've been here for like 15 years probably more.

a built engine request was just posted in the parts wanted section. you just happen to join this forum the very next day and happen to have a supposed $16K built engine sitting around.

post pictures of the engine with a paper/ note/ napkin having today's date and your user name hand written or you are a scammer.

Anyone can do an internet search for a cam card and post a cropped image removing someone else's name.

Your posted pic of cam card is cropped.

the magic marker handwriting above the "ABCD" on the card is partially omitted when you cropped the image. show the full image of the cam card.

👀
🍿
Sorry for that ugly crank pulley, was going to get the black billet pulley kit, if I don't sell it I will go ahead and move forward with my build. I also do not have the coil module.

Attachments

• IMG_0657.jpeg
    IMG_0657.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 111
  • IMG_0666.jpeg
    IMG_0666.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 102
  • IMG_0658.jpeg
    IMG_0658.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 99
  • IMG_0655.jpeg
    IMG_0655.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 102
  • IMG_0656.jpeg
    IMG_0656.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 101
  • IMG_0659.jpeg
    IMG_0659.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 90
  • IMG_0660.jpeg
    IMG_0660.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 83
  • IMG_0662.jpeg
    IMG_0662.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 80
  • IMG_0661.jpeg
    IMG_0661.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 81
  • IMG_0663.jpeg
    IMG_0663.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 82
Last edited:
nicely done...now your cooking with gas as the saying goes. buyer will want builder info and build sheet / parts list. this is a good start.