Built 2004r tranny

tuggy24g

I am in need of a built 2004r that can hold a min of 600HP. Let me know what you have :)

Thanks

Brad

where are you located? i have a built dynotech 200r4 trans in my car that will be coming out to go with a t 350. it only has about 1000 miles since rebuild-runs strong.

49 Blues, can you give some details on the trans?

Eric built it for a heavy duty street trans goôd for low 10s, I don't remember all the specifics on the rebuild cause I trusted his integrity on the build and at the time he was building jack cottons transmissions if I remember right- ran good from the day he installed it. I paid alittle over $2000. For it. I recently changed the stall converter from 2800 to 3500 but haven't driven it much since, I'm getting all the bushings replaced, new floorpans and the frame notched.the car has a Denny's driveshaft and a 9" ford rear.

How much would you be looking for? Also I live in Newtown PA so I am not sure how far you are from me.

My car is actually in a shop in Exeter.PA by Wilkesbarre. I would take $1300. For the trans and $300. For the new 3500 pars lockup converter if you want it.- I have $2600. In both pieces. I could meet you halfway somewhere in person with the trans.

Save up your money cause my car will be in the shop for another 1-2 months and in no rush to sell it. I promise to hold onto it for awhile - let me know if you still want it before summer. Matt 347-680-8642.