built 109 short block

jerritt

Trying to sell my gn 109 short block. Has a eagle crank, Oliver rods, diamond pistons, cleviet bearings, arp bolts throughout, rjc girdle, and a ta performance balancer. I have any other part you need if wanted to put together a full motor. it's still in my car so you can hear it run. Has about 3500 miles on it. For the block with parts listed I would need $4000 please feel free to ask any questions or pm anything you need. I'm located in Maryland 21701 thanks Jerritt

What cam in it ? Is that 3500 miles 1/4 at a time or just street use ? Front cover on it ? Internal balance ? Why are you dumping it ? Just had a call from a guy looking for a built longblock quick so he can race second weekend of april. Your very close to us. Pm details

Custom roller cam, only one pass at lowest boost setting (8lbs) the rest have been just easy break in miles, yes the front cover is there with a harmonic balancer, it was blueprinted and balanced, just selling because I'm leaving for school soon so I can't afford the racing right now.