Builder in SC/GA

Just put my order in for a stage 2 from Extreme Automatics in Ohio. I live in Ga. My experience with local builders has not been good over the last 15 years or so. This time I decided to do the recommended thing and spend comparable money. From all I have researched you can't find a better builder than Extreme . I called and talked with a guy named Chris and could not have been more impressed or satisfied with his helpful personality and attitude. I am convinced that these guys back up there work and take care of you with any technical help and maintenance for the tranny product. At least give them a call and check out there web page and reviews.

Just put my order in for a stage 2 from Extreme Automatics in Ohio. I live in Ga. My experience with local builders has not been good over the last 15 years or so. This time I decided to do the recommended thing and spend comparable money. From all I have researched you can't find a better builder than Extreme . I called and talked with a guy named Chris and could not have been more impressed or satisfied with his helpful personality and attitude. I am convinced that these guys back up there work and take care of you with any technical help and maintenance for the tranny product. At least give them a call and check out there web page and reviews.