BuickGn Boosted ...I need customer service sir

Over 24hr since I ordered it and still no response...sent e-mails and when I bought the item I wrote on your site to check to make sure that I didn't buy two of the same and I wrote that on the paypal insructions for seller. I may not bought two or I might of..All I know I recieved two emails with two different order numbers for the same item.....please responed I do want to buy more things from your site....

Mark is a stand-up guy with no negative feedback.
I am sure he'll make it right. Give him a couple of days and a chance.
I NEVER had any issues with Mark. Keep your cool take it to PM /phone / E-mail and stay out of the limelight. Vendors that are bad don't stick around. :eek:

Ordered twice but paid once. No problem, you will be getting what you ordered and PAID for.:biggrin:

Ummm...

Why don't you just email the vendor directly, instead of posting here?

Maybe it's just me, but direct email would seem to be the logical choice..

Dear IRS..

Dear IRS,

When can I expect my tax refund?

Yes that would be a stupid question to ask in a public forum, but it illustrates my point.

So why don't you just ask the dude that can answer your question DIRECTLY and stop wasting bandwidth here??

Not a difficult concept to understand.

Down in FL right now and just got access to a laptop. Flew in today and doing a bonzai run back to CT in my mother in laws car tomorrow. Dont have access to my files right now, refresh my memory on what your name was and what was ordered!!!

You will always get faster response if you just emailed me directly at mhueffman@snet.net :D

Dear IRS,

When can I expect my tax refund?

Yes that would be a stupid question to ask in a public forum, but it illustrates my point.

So why don't you just ask the dude that can answer your question DIRECTLY and stop wasting bandwidth here??

Not a difficult concept to understand.

Please STFU...

Down in FL right now and just got access to a laptop. Flew in today and doing a bonzai run back to CT in my mother in laws car tomorrow. Dont have access to my files right now, refresh my memory on what your name was and what was ordered!!!

You will always get faster response if you just emailed me directly at mhueffman@snet.net :D

I did sir......Thanks for the reply sir just was wonderning when I was going to get it in. I guess I will see it next week:D

Ok.

Please STFU...

I did sir......Thanks for the reply sir just was wonderning when I was going to get it in. I guess I will see it next week:D

I will, thanks. Gonna go ask the motorcycle web forum if they have any good apple pie recipes. :wink:

I will, thanks. Gonna go ask the motorcycle web forum if they have any good apple pie recipes. :wink:

Might want to ask how to remove your head out of your ass...Didn't you say for me not to waste bandwidth...Why don't you DO as you SAY...