Buick vs Mustang @ Atco

Is it Buick vs. Ford or just mustang..I have a running Lightning, and a GN minus a motor.Allan, if i go i'll be trailering the lightning.

I'm game. I agree thet there should be a trailer going. I'll go without one though. Got to race this piece somewhere.

1FASTV6, looks like rain on the whole east coast saturday. The GN Vs. Mustang is happening at e-town like a week after the atco date I think.

Damn Car

I can't get this thing to run right!!! I wish it would mess up consistently rather than only some of the time:mad: Maybe it's time to put it away for the year............

Ben........That's because that car of yours is pretty smart. It KNOWS what ya got planned for it!!!;) Funny how they always act up before a race................Ken

Scott........there website calls it a Ford Mustang vs Grand National race. I emailed em to find out if Lightnings are included. I'll let you know when they contact me...........Ken

Thanks Ken..usually if there is a stang thing there, there is usually a Ford event ging on too. I dying to try this truck out!!

Scott.......still waiting on a reply. I take it they don't do so well responding to emails with questions they receive?? :mad: I think i'll try another email today...........Ken

They didn't answer my email either. :(

Might have to call them 'cause I ain't going without Scotty's trailer and Lightning. :)

I'll give them 'til Tuesday to answer the email then call 'em up long distance.

Just a thought.......The Big GN/Mustang event that was rained out at Englishtown in Sept. is going to be run Nov. 10th!! Hmm......

;) If Atco doesn't work out, this sounds awsome as I was on the Jr. team in 95 and even though it was a VERY HOT 100 deg day, it was still LOTS O FUN! :D :D

It's not looking good for Sunday!! They're talking about that four letter "S" word again......:mad: There's always E-Town on the 10th though.

Sorry guys..............Looks like i'm not going to Atco this weekend. I WILL be going to the big BuickvsMustang race at E-town(closer:D ) on the 10th. Just to friggin much to do this weekend.:mad: That just gives me extra time to get the ole Buick ready for da Mustangs!! If anyone else plans on going to E-town on the 10th, chime in here so we can maybe get a little convoy going. Later...............Ken