BUICK vs FORD Shootout Oct 28th!!!

We plan on going up there. Driving around 450 miles. This will be my 4 trip up there. No Buick this time. We are taking a pretty nasty turbo street Mustang 5.0. :eek:

TurboGA said:
We plan on going up there. Driving around 450 miles. This will be my 4 trip up there. No Buick this time. We are taking a pretty nasty turbo street Mustang 5.0. :eek:

Nice....What happened to the Buick? :(

Of course lilthumper will be there. I am getting old and slow, but would never miss this race. The GT is STILL under the knife, but I will have a slow 2003 cobra for all the buick guys to pick on. :cool:

lilthumper said:
Of course lilthumper will be there. I am getting old and slow, but would never miss this race. The GT is STILL under the knife, but I will have a slow 2003 cobra for all the buick guys to pick on. :cool:

:D :D Stangs!!

I'm heading out tomorrow morning with Matt and Sarah Gordon in the car, then we go to Erik's shop around Wichita to pick up Sarahs car. Got 2 slicks in the trunk and 1's gonna be sitting by Matt in the cab.

Hope it doesnt rain on the way down there cuz my ole girl doesnt have wipers! The motor doesnt work anymore :eek:

-Adam

jurassic five 7 said:
I'm heading out tomorrow morning with Matt and Sarah Gordon in the car, then we go to Erik's shop around Wichita to pick up Sarahs car. Got 2 slicks in the trunk and 1's gonna be sitting by Matt in the cab.

Hope it doesnt rain on the way down there cuz my ole girl doesnt have wipers! The motor doesnt work anymore :eek:

-Adam

Rain-X the windshield, set the cruz @ 70 & Drive carfull.

Jeff,
I'm glad you are ready. Give a call when you leave. My car was cleaned and waxed but had to load it in the rain. I hope no one notices my bumper that was damaged at Bowling Green. You were lucky the guy took responsibility and was a man not hiding behind a WHITE trailer and telling my insurance company he didn't hit my car. Your car is fixed and my car is still damaged.

Headed out here in a lil bit

Hope everyone gets there safely

BW

Attachments

• 100_3993 (Small).jpg
    100_3993 (Small).jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 102
Are there some Buicks in the 15s that go?

My buddy has a modded Powerstroke and we want to come but if there isn't a comparable buick he won't get to run and that won't be much fun

So if you have been in recent years please let me know. Also if he doesn't get to go in the shootout about how many passes will he get at the time trials? I heard there is usually a 100 cars total.

Thanks

damn ! i'm sorry i couldn't make it!

who was the #1 qualifer? what was the et & mph?
we'll gettum next year!!!
bobby don
(the ole man with the slo buick) :biggrin:

Buick Top 3

#1 - Bob Peterson 8.26 @ 163
#2 - Lawrence Conley 8.53 @ 163
#3 - Superdog (Blown Skyhawk) 8.66 @ ???