Buick Test & Tune Race @ LACR in Calif. 4/28/07UPDATE: LACR Buick Test & Tune & Brack

hurstbuick

;) UPDATE: LACR Buick Test & Tune & Bracket Race @ LACR in Palmdale Calif. 4/28/07

NEW UPDATE for Buick Turbo & GS/GSX Race at LACR April 28th. We will be giving a GNX 1.24 Scale model for the best Reaction time and also I will give away a couple of Buick Turbo performance Books and a couple of Buick Gran Sport / Skylark Performance books for the closest to their dail-in time during elims. I will try to have a few surprises for all. So plan to be there and enjoy all the racing and fun. A copy of the Flyer for this event is on the Club Web Site for you to print out and fill out and either FAX or EMAIL to me Fax # is 714-772-6201 or Email at hurstbuick@aol.com
"See ya there"

Steve Hurst, President- BGNRA

If you have any questions feel free to call the club Hotline at 714-772-6201 Remember the magic number is 25 Cars Minimum.

Don't forget the 15th Annual BUICKS AT BATES NUT FARM CAR SHOW June 3, 2007 for more info go to the Club Web site at http://www.bgnra.org and check out the Flyer on the event and the race at LACR There web site is; lacr.net

Thanks, Steve Hurst, President- BGNRA
hurstbuick@aol.com http://www.bgnra.org
www.lacr.net

hurstbuick@aol.com

Whos runnin this year?

Whos runnin this year?
If you want to get 5 runs out of an afternoon this is the event to run at.
track is usally really sticky for the big boys. (not like test and tune) no water tracking FWDs either.
I hope the GSs dont take the bracket racing win again. My TR is down but ill still be there with my kid.

Andrew

FYI
I was there Apr 21 for PDD. They shut the track down after 2 runs due to sand blowing on the track.
The gravel pit has stockpiled a ~6ft berm along the west (upwind) side of the return road. They tried soaking it with a water truck but the strong breeze and sun dried it right back out.
Most of the runs were single file. left lane than right lane.
I wasnt affected even though my Grand Prix ran a new PB at 13:48, but the 12.5 guys were shutting down at 1/2 track.

FYI
I was there Apr 21 for PDD. They shut the track down after 2 runs due to sand blowing on the track.
The gravel pit has stockpiled a ~6ft berm along the west (upwind) side of the return road. They tried soaking it with a water truck but the strong breeze and sun dried it right back out.
Most of the runs were single file. left lane than right lane.
I wasnt affected even though my Grand Prix ran a new PB at 13:48, but the 12.5 guys were shutting down at 1/2 track.

sounds like a BLAST... no thank you, i had planty of fun at Irwindale trying to control the car, i don't need sand to help me out..

Hopefully Vegas will be with weather and track set-up..

You will have NO complaints with Vegas. If you do then you've got other things to worry about.

someone MIGHT complain !!!

it's LESS areodynamic, has a 2 speed, full cage, ( not just a bar)
less weight in the rear vs a regal, etc , etc
besides the new stage 4 motor , ( 454 cu in) isn't done yet,
with the 150mm turbo, and 300 lb inj,

LOL .................:biggrin:

For all that have not got the word the race time for this event has been changed its at 4pm not 8am as was advertised.Steve hurst called me last night to let me know.

REG

Reg, what time you heading out?

is the track open earlier?
see ya there....

anyone make it to vegas? i ran a 7.26@192 yesterday with the new motor. and still has more left in it! :)

anyone make it to vegas? i ran a 7.26@192 yesterday with the new motor. and still has more left in it! :)

192mph? Is that all? I've heard those air to air IC's don't work so well :p Congrats, I see easy 6's in your future!!