Buick RaceDay 2008 Summit Raceway Park

Buick Race Day 2008 More info!

Buick Race Day 2008 Summit Motorsports Raceway (NORWALK)
Friday, May 30 9-4, Test and tune, $30 Car/driver, $12 for Spectators

Saturday, May 31, All Buick Car Show, at Arbys, Norwalk, 11-2, 3PM awards$10/car, spectators free

Also dinner buffet at Norwalk Eagles, 6:30PM, $20

Sunday June 1st, Buick Race Day, 18th Annual, For Buick powered only, Quick 16, Bracket races and 2nd Chance Race, etc.$30 pre-entry, $12 spectator, $40 day of race for car/driver.

Best Western 419-663-3501 Booking Code is BRD $89 for Thursday, for Friday and Saturday, $119 for Saturday only
All America Inn 419-663-1922 Same as above

I love this track, especially this event. The track is even more awesome now that they host an NHRA national event. Every time Toni and I go to watch this event it rains. The times I brought her car to race it did not rain. Should history repeat itself it will not rain in 2008.

Calander is marked!!!
Does this mean you'll have Toni's car done? We are hoping to have mine back together here soon, Karl is getting antzy.

Jamie

Does this mean you'll have Toni's car done? We are hoping to have mine back together here soon, Karl is getting antzy.

Jamie

I am trying very, very, very, hard to get it done. I really want it done. It is getting very close. I have just about all the parts I need to complet it. I also have several friends helping me. The paint got a little more intense that I originally anticipated. A friend of mine (underdogGN) has really bean putting some devotion into it.

I cant wait to catch up with you guys, and find out what modifications you made to the engine for this year. You had that hot air car boiling down the track last year, 10's ar so close it has to be eating at you;) .

;) Might be even closer now. Did find a couple issues that are being addressed, time will tell.

Does anyone know what venders will be there this year.Not to many show up anymore.I know HRParts is there every year and paul saved me last year.

Buick Race Day 2008 Summit Motorsports Raceway (NORWALK)
Friday, May 30 9-4, Test and tune, $30 Car/driver, $12 for Spectators

Saturday, May 31, All Buick Car Show, at Arbys, Norwalk, 11-2, 3PM awards$10/car, spectators free

Also dinner buffet at Norwalk Eagles, 7:00PM, $20

Sunday June 1st, Buick Race Day, 18th Annual, For Buick powered only, Quick 16, Bracket races and 2nd Chance Race, etc.$30 pre-entry, $12 spectator, $40 day of race for car/driver.

Best Western 419-663-3501 Booking Code is BRD $89 for Thursday, for Friday and Saturday, $119 for Saturday only
All America Inn 419-663-1922 Same as above

Have you made your reservations, yet???????

New this year:
Saturday May 31,
Quick 16 and TSM/TSO Qualifying Runs During Time Trials at Summit Raceway Park
11 AM –4PM -$30 Regular Race Program at 5 PM all welcome!

Thats a tuff choice!!Do I go to the car show or do I go watch some racing:confused:

I know I want to do both. I enjoy talking to everyone about thier car at the car show. It is a relaxed enviorment with lots of good conversation.

That is going to be a tuff one to decide.

New this year:
Saturday May 31,
Quick 16 and TSM/TSO Qualifying Runs During Time Trials at Summit Raceway Park
11 AM –4PM -$30 Regular Race Program at 5 PM all welcome!

I guess I just don't like change. The car show is a nice event and now with this limted market you are going to distract from it by having qualifing at a different location at the exact same time? As all I see coming out of this is a poor turn out for both of these events.

Buick raceday at norwalk is a great event but the time of the event coming 2 weeks after bowling green you dont get the crowd or the vendors because they just came from one event.I would like to see this event in the fall like sept/oct.Just a thought.I just dont want it to die off.We need to get more vendors and nicer weather it seems that every year the weather is meessing with us.This year better be nice:cool:

This year better be nice. I can't wait to run my new combo.:biggrin: I don't want to go out there just to have my car washed by Mother Nature.

Your car is NEVER ready for any event!!!;)
well its sitting in the garage waiting, so unless i do anything stupid it will be there for the first time since it had its chevy motor.heres its muddy return home from getting the exhaust done.:eek:

Attachments

• DSCN0985.JPG
    DSCN0985.JPG
    80.6 KB · Views: 716
Pictures dont do it justice! It almost looks Black in the pictures. The blue on it REALLY looks good with the chrome. It is one of few Regals that looks good with a cowl hood.

dont worry, i know i have to figure out how to put a turbo on my 455 before anyone around here will like it lol.;)