Buick Powersource/ Question

achalmersman

Hi, looking for a Buick Powersource manual. Are there different editions of this book? I see a couple on eBay but not sure about the year. Is a 1985 edition relavent? Thanks / let me know what you've got. Andrew

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

The white red and blue book is it there is some good prices on eBay right now for that book I saw one for about $30 yes it's from 1985

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cool thanks. I ordered it

No trees were harmed in the sending of this message, however, a significant number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

a while back (2011) the entire book was somewhere on the web to download in pdf.. google books i think

I saw some links but I wasn't able to get it to download. I'll look some more I would like to have it in PDF version although I'm glad I will have a hard copy for safekeeping thanks Pace!

No trees were harmed in the sending of this message, however, a significant number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Looks like a virus risk to me.

Last edited:
SOLD!

image.jpeg

Last edited:
Sorry my phone does stupid auto correct stuff. Looks like a virus risk. I wouldn't download anything off pirate bay but that's just me.

I also didn't download from pirate bay, but I did download the 1st "How to Hot Rod your Buick V6" PDF