buick posters,tta,syclone,brochure's and magazines

6-b-kwik

getting back in it
hello first id like to start off with these items to unload.all item's have been handled,magazines read threw.all stuff is old and has been around none of this is a gem dead mint magazine have bent pages and ripped covers but the articals inside are great well the ones that count......same goes for brochures they have been read but in great shape no major damage bends or tears but very okay shape.....i ask anyone to ask me any questions about any items before they purchase....will ship poster in a tube nicely rolled up i do combine shippingwhich would benefit all....for pictures FRAMES ARE NOT INCLUDE ONLY TOOK IN FOR PICS

1987 buick gn poster and 1987 gnx poster.....SOLD

buick GN skip barber poster in okay shape some damage but it is displayablE. SOLD

buick gn bought off ebay years ago not sure who made it but it is fairly big in size 30 shipped

1983 buick reatta turbo 16 shipped

Last edited:
2 tta small photos 8x10 maybe 13 a piece shipped

2 ppg syclones 13 a piece shipped..SOLD

1 typhoon prototype truck has chevy grille and indy syclone SOLD

syclone 13 shipped

Last edited:
we4 buick spec sheeT SOLD

1987 buick brochurE SOLD

typhoon brochure SOLD

kirbans old book parts 12 shipped

Last edited:
car craft dec 1991 w test the typhoon SOLD

hotrod october 1990 SOLD

car craft nov 1990 SOLD

hot rod nov1988 SOLD

Last edited:
Forgot to mention I can only ship Saturdays and accept USPS postal money orders or PayPal if sent as GIFT thxs

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Forgot to mention I can only ship Saturdays and accept USPS postal money orders or PayPal if sent as GIFT thxs

I'll pay the extra 3% but I don't pay as gift ever. LMK.

put me down for some stuff too !!! posting now so im on the list give a few to figure out what i want

i want the first 3 posters and some of the magazines and a brochure or 2. just call me and we can try to figure out some package deal on shipping this stuff. i look at all the other pics i got from you nearly 2 years ago everyday !!!

203 213 9126 call and we will work it out

Not sure what is spoken for but I am interested in anything Syclone related, can you please let me know what is left? Would especially like the two models and the three syclone magazines but only 1 copy of the marlboro edition...

I'm at work now ill get back to everyone one tonight in the order posted Thxs Greg

28 for the 2 shipped ...USA plus add 3%

Gjs666@hotmail.com

U okay with Saturday shipping hard during work week

Sounds good. Thanks for the price break on two items. I'll send you $32 though now and we should be all square. No problem on the Saturday shipping.

Thanks!