Buick Motor Sport Door Sill Plates

SOM FIREHAWK 02

For sale is a set of Buick MotorSport door sill plates. I purchased these several years ago for my GN and never installed them on my car.

Asking $185 (plus shipping)

Feel free to call or text me at 904-315-1554

Chv6kfk.jpg

WzTweQp.jpg

HV6z4QB.jpg

Any chance you could take a measurement from both ends to the holes. I just want to make sure I wouldnt have to drill in the rocker of the car. Thanks, Jeremy.

Since they're pretty much spoken for...where did you get them from?

it's been almost 15 years ago and I can't remember what web-site I got them from. I did do a search and notice you can't get them any more (or at less I didn't see them out there now).

Damn it! LOL. I guess out me in line in case they all pass.

"Now serving 8..."

If memory serves these were sold by Dennis Kirban years ago and he ran into the old copyright issue and that was that...I even emailed him in the not to distant past looking for a pair and he was quick to shoot it down...they are nice

Those are nice. I had my sills powder coated black, came out really nice.

Whoever buys these, post some pics for us.

I saw these earlier today minutes after they were listed, and seriously thought about buying them. Then I thought it wouldn't be hard to just get a sheet metal shop to brake a set, powdercoat them, and get some stickers made up. Not taking away from the OP, nor suggesting they aren't worth what he is asking (they are IMO). Just a thought for the others that are interested.