Buick Metro

That's not a GNX motor, it's got a stage motor in it. The guys name is Roger, can't remember his user name, but he is on this board.

Roger (no d).

That was at a Camaro club track rental, I got invited to go and was the fastest car there. That was fun.

It went 9.21 @ 155. I'd like to squeak some 8's out of it. I've been painted road stripes with it mainly lately.

It's a Stage 1, stock rods, stock crank (cut 20/20). 220º hyd roller cam, ported GN-1's, stock DS header, made to fit PS header, 70GTQ turbo, 3.5" DP & spintech muffler. Welded and ported to the max stock intake, home built liquid IC (40º air temp going into motor at the top end). Powerglide, 10.5" Chance Pro Mod convertor (LOTS of power picked up with that one item). 9" rear, spool & 3.33 gears. Also has a 50 shot nitrous on it now but I don't really need it anymore with this convertor.

Roger

I've always liked your GEO, great build, that has to be a crowd pleaser any place you go. It's always nice to see someone thinking out of the box. I haven't seen it in a while....