buick meet

Instro84

USAF retired
Anyone going to the buick meet in northridge tomorrow? Skip, Chirs, Jeff and i plan on going from the antelope Valley.
dale

Dang!
I gotta work. Next time, have them post it up here a week or more ahead of time.

Dale, If this get together is open for others to attend, post up details.

Take pics please. :)

i hope to be joining you guys soon. nick should be done working on my junk soon.

I got a flyer from one of the older gentlemen from the bates meet, but at bobs big boy Burbank. I thought I recognized him. I'm still Buick less, although I just got my GN running. Hope to be on the road and painted end of the year. Catch up with you guys soon!!

here you go drew sorry took so long.

BOB’S BIG BOY

Address: Northridge Plaza Shopping Center
8876 Corbin Ave. Northridge, CA 91324

Saturday July 16, 2016

11:00 AM TO 5:00 PM

here you go drew sorry took so long.

BOB’S BIG BOY

Address: Northridge Plaza Shopping Center
8876 Corbin Ave. Northridge, CA 91324

Saturday July 16, 2016

11:00 AM TO 5:00 PM

Thanks!! I got plans for 3:00 but maybe I'll swing by before.

Drewster on Tapatalk

If we would have known, we could have announced it at the Bates show.
Looking forward, feel free to post up Turbo Buick gatherings here.
That's what this place is all about. Supporting Turbo Buicks and the people who drive them.
Seriously guys, If there is a reason that people don't want to post here, please contact me. I'd like to know what it is.

I may be the Mod here, but I want this to be our section. You guys have been very good to me. Let me know if there's anything I can do.

Mike Barnard

If we would have known, we could have announced it at the Bates show.
Looking forward, feel free to post up Turbo Buick gatherings here.
That's what this place is all about. Supporting Turbo Buicks and the people who drive them.
Seriously guys, If there is a reason that people don't want to post here, please contact me. I'd like to know what it is.

I may be the Mod here, but I want this to be our section. You guys have been very good to me. Let me know if there's anything I can do.

Mike Barnard
I want to know too! This place has been dead? It use to be the section that was given warnings and bans back in '06 :eek:o_O

I want to know too! This place has been dead? It use to be the section that was given warnings and bans back in '06 :eek:o_O

I don't miss the drama. I just want to know if we can be doing something better to support the Turbo Buick community.
I know that many people post on FB now. I do too. There is a place for that. There is also a place for locals to organize get togethers and give each other a hand with their cars. That's where this place shines.

The import guys shun us, the hot rod guys don't like us cus we've got a V6. All we have is each other. We need to keep that strong.

We have an image to protect ya know.;)

Mike B.

Dang that sucks if people in your area shun over the ride being a V6. Bunch of the old school guys around here know what's up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pretty cool gig. Its annual. I'll get with them for next years FYI not a bad turbo6 turnout 6 or 7

Drewster on Tapatalk

yea i dow i wouldnt have known if it were for skip, talked to one of the organizers there and told hime he can email me and ill pass the word to the TB board. he was pretty cool gave me crap about showing up to a buick show with a pontiac, bunch of nice cars it was hot thou ill post some pics i took later.

picks from the event musta missed you drew.

Attachments

• DSC_0020.JPG
    DSC_0020.JPG
    3.8 MB · Views: 69
  • DSC_0021.JPG
    DSC_0021.JPG
    4 MB · Views: 70
  • DSC_0027.JPG
    DSC_0027.JPG
    3.7 MB · Views: 73
  • DSC_0028.JPG
    DSC_0028.JPG
    4.1 MB · Views: 79
  • DSC_0040.JPG
    DSC_0040.JPG
    4 MB · Views: 66
  • DSC_0047.JPG
    DSC_0047.JPG
    4.3 MB · Views: 67
  • DSC_0049.JPG
    DSC_0049.JPG
    3.5 MB · Views: 61
Dale,
Didn't you tell them that your Trans Am was the best Pontiac, Buick ever made? :D

If they still talked smack, see if they wanted to race for a hundred bucks.;)

Great pics. Thanks for posting.:)