Budget Street Suspension Q's

SpoolinUpGN

Before i even get into what i'd like to get out of my gn's suspension, i need to make sure one problem is fixed. I have 265/5x/16 tires out back and 245/5x/16 tires up front, wrapped on AR TTII's. When i hit good bumps, and when people sit in the back seats, the rear tires rub on the fender. I'd like to avoid rolling the fender.

So, anyways. I'd like to stay relatively cheap and just upgrade the suspension while keeping the car very streetable. it's driven on the street 98% of the time but drag performance would be great as well. so, without going crazy, what really helps? control arms? that atr rear swaybar? just looking for a few small things to do to make a noticeable diff and fix my problem. Thanks for any help guys, if you can't tell, i know absolutely nothing about suspension but i do have a bodyshop and garage at my disposal.

thanks in advance

joe

Rear suspension

I'd recommend rear air bags and rear Cargo Coils springs, preferably at the same time. If not, go air bags first. Next, you'll good bushings in the control arms and you could box them with one of kits from one of the vendors. Then go ATR type rear sway bar (see Full Throttle) and be amazed at the difference. You could probably run 295/50R15's back there then. HTH.