Bristol Dragway in the spring?!?!?!?!

NCTURBOS

Gettin' back in action!!
Staff member
Anyone interested in a gathering at Thunder Valley in the early spring? It's only 3-hours max. from the Charlotte area, and would make for a fun time gathering on one of their test-n-tune dates.

Their 2006 schedule isn't up on the website yet, but should be soon.

K.

Bristol

I would. Great track and Facilities are top. Not far from Atlanta either. We need to start another Buicks at Bristol event. Vote me in.

I'm going to keep paying attention to their website and their 2006 schedule. I can't see why we can't have a good showing of cars/people for one of their test-n-tune dates. We've done it locally here and usually get at least 20-30 cars to show up. You mix in a venue like Bristol and it only gets better!! :smile:

K.

NCTURBOS said:
I'm going to keep paying attention to their website and their 2006 schedule. I can't see why we can't have a good showing of cars/people for one of their test-n-tune dates. We've done it locally here and usually get at least 20-30 cars to show up. You mix in a venue like Bristol and it only gets better!! :smile:
K.

I'm in, go up on a Friday evening and hang out, test-n-tune on Sat then come back. Road trip ;)

sydwyndr said:
I'm in, go up on a Friday evening and hang out, test-n-tune on Sat then come back. Road trip ;)

My thoughts exactly!! :biggrin: Book a "host" hotel for us all to stay at and have fun Friday night... Then to the track Saturday.

K.

Buicks At Bristol

Very Definately Count Me In And I Can Get 5 Or Six More Turbo Buicks T0 Come

Hey, If anyone gets Bristol's 2006 schedule before me, let me know.

K.

87gta-turbo said:
...What is the time frame, March?

It will probbaly have to be as early in the spring as possible before they get into their normal NHRA season.

K.

Jim,
You're in China Grove...I'm in Albemarle. I have an 84GN with 87 drivetrain. Give me a call sometime.
Conrad Carter
Albemarle, NC
704-983-2302 (office)

Bristol is a great track. I used to go there for Year Ones Bristol Bash until they moved it to Commerce Ga. I would be up for it depending on the dates.

Keith,
Is this a pipe dream or a real possibility? How many cars would it take to make it happen?
Conrad

ps...I would expect 5-10 cars from GM_TURBO6 group.

alphaenvirmgt said:
Keith,
Is this a pipe dream or a real possibility? How many cars would it take to make it happen?
Conrad

ps...I would expect 5-10 cars from GM_TURBO6 group.

Well, here's their schedule they just put up...

http://www.bristolmotorspeedway.com/schedule/2005_dragway_schedule/

It looks like they are only open for test-n-tune on Friday nights during March, etc. Then they have their bracket racing on Saturday.

I guess we could go up for test-n-tune on a Friday night (I would take off work ;) ), then all of us stay at a hotel that night, and then show up with a bunch of cars for Saturday's bracket racing.

Everyone take a look at their schedule and let me know what you think!!

K.

I'm sorry but I can not really commit at this time. work & possibility of getting my car painted. if my GN sells I can get my car painted for the nationals. I would be game to go & watch if my work schedule allows, & may be bring the car if it looks like it will not be getting painted.