Bristol BOP Show

That is the word

It'd be nice if they step up and Buy a banner. A little advertisement would go a long ways.

Bristol Bash is Oct. 18-19. I am looking forward to going to both. Bristol is such a nice facility.

Sully

Guys, unfortunately I won't be involved this year for personal, and family health reasons (to say the least, it's THAT serious now), and lack of communication issues between me and the facility early this year. The track is going to run it on their own for 2003. They are very competent people. It's a beautiful facility. Anthony Golden at the track will be your contact. Good guy. At this point, my being able to show up at all in September, is very doubtful. I have my hands full here till early October, I have had to cancel all my travel and vacation plans so far this year.

The Year One event is in October, not September. It's an awesome deal also, but not really catering to the turbo cars at all.

At some point in time I *may* step back into the future deal. I have no issue with the facility using my event names, titles and layouts for the 2003 year only. It's been on the calender for awhile now, and they will have an event.

I wish everyone a great season.

Jim

Originally posted by V6 Beast
Bristol Bash is Oct. 18-19. I am looking forward to going to both. Bristol is such a nice facility.

Sully

Steve,

What is this event?-i looked on the website--but couldn't find any good info.

Any info is good---i am going to BOP--but this would be fun also

Geoff