Brand New Spearco Intercooler for 800RWHP

DeltaT

I paid $1200 for this FMIC custom from Spearco:

intercooler_spearco_natural_side_1.jpg

Core Dimensions are (oriented as shown in picture but could be mounted any direction, probably with the in/outlets pointed down for a Turbo Buick): 18"Wide X 12"Tall X 3"Deep. The end tanks add 3.25" to the height on each side, and have a 3" inlet & a 3" outlet. Notice the ruler at the bottom of the IC for scale.

With 27 hot air down-channels (or cross-channels if mounted vertically), this FMIC is much more efficient than the wider ones with a lot fewer hot air channels, like many of the cheap eBay IC's.

It is rated by Spearco at 1089cfm.

I'll let it go for $400 plus shipping from 95051.

PM if interested.

Jim

Put me first in line-what's the shipping to 10312-will it fit in a Gn with no modifications?

Only mod you will need depends on where you want to anchor it. Easy to carefully drill mounting holes, or if you want to weld to it just remove a spot or two of paint for bare metal.

I have seen TB's orient the FMIC side to side (as shown) or with the inlet/outlet pointing down and routing the tubes under the radiator support. Which do you have in mind?

PM me for details - I'll pay for the shipping to 10312, UPS Ground.

Jim

This brand new, high-flow intercooler is still available. $400 takes it and I'll pay the shipping to you.

PM if interested.

Jim

Typo in original post. Core is 18"W x 10"T x 3" deep. Total height with tanks is 16.75".

$400 including shipping. Pristine in its original packaging.

Jim

Lowered Price

Lowered price to $360 including shipping from 95051.

Send me a PM if interested.

Jim