Brand New Eaton 8.5" 28-Spline Posi $280 shipped.

PigGuy

Some bum shipped me a 28-spline for my B-Body (needs a 30-spline)... and I already put a posi in my GN.

Part Number 19557-010

$280 shipped (con-US)... as far as I know, the cheapest they go for online is $330ish+$20 shipping.
I'll knock off $20 if you pick it up (near Detroit), otherwise, it's $280 FIRM.

Email me at pigguy@24hourlan.com or catch me on AIM: MLTCH3LL

near Detroit

Intrested, is it used? and in god working order or
new with wraper and papers?

Yes, it's brand new, arg... as if the title of the thread wasn't clear.

I don't have any papers other than the box, though, if you bought it from anywhere else, all you get is an "Eaton" sticker and I think I got a product survey card with the posi I bought for my GN a couple years ago.

Here... in lieu of answering another half dozen "is it new?"s, I've taken pictures.

The price is now $285 shipped for my time, but you can talk me down to $280. :D

I've done my best to take some high-res pictures of the unit. In picture four, you can make out the last half of the part number in addition to the date of manufacture. I took a picture of the clutch material (pic 5). You'll also notice the grease packed in it still in all the pictures except when it's in the box.
The box looks like crap. Oh well... it's a 20lb+ chunk of steel kept in a cardboard box... what do you expect?

Pic 1

Pic 2

Pic 3

Pic 4

Pic 5

Pic 6

No... people send me one email and then never respond. Though, now I've got my eyes peeled for an '80s Regal or Cutlass with no drivetrain. There's a 350 Olds Diesel with my name on it, and it needs a body. Though, I'd be far too cheap to put in a 8.5" rear. If I found one with an 8.5", I'll have to keep this thing.

But yes, it's still for sale and still $75 cheaper than you'll find it anywhere else.

Sold!!!!

I will take the unit @ $280 shipped.
Send me your address and I will get a MO out Monday.

If you have a ? call me @ 765-602-0997.