Brake line kit

macoystet

macoyster
Anyone know we're I can get a complete brake line kit. And fuel line kit s/s at a reasonable price

Well, You have classic tube. out of the four sets I have seen the main line was to long . The rest fit great. I have used fine lines aka ss tubes That was the best lines I have used , I have also used inline tube and they were pretty decent. For fuel lines weight the price out between stainless lines and Teflon hose and fittings. If you are going to run e85 you dont want stock size lines I have a complete set of fuel lines from classic tube that Im up in the air with right now. I may go with teflon from racetronix. hope this helps

Well, You have classic tube. out of the four sets I have seen the main line was to long . The rest fit great. I have used fine lines aka ss tubes That was the best lines I have used , I have also used inline tube and they were pretty decent. For fuel lines weight the price out between stainless lines and Teflon hose and fittings. If you are going to run e85 you dont want stock size lines I have a complete set of fuel lines from classic tube that Im up in the air with right now. I may go with teflon from racetronix. hope this helps
How much u want for the fuel line, is it a complete set