Brake Drum Parts Neeed

trip

15k all original 87 GN
Hello Everyone

Jut wondering if anyone has old GN drum brake parts around. I blew up a wheel cylinder and everything was destroyed. I was able to get spring kits locally but cannot find the following parts. Please see the diagram below looking for part number 9, and 18.

If anyone has everything for the Passenger rear I would purchase that as well. I have Paypal, please let me know

GN Rear Blowup.jpg

Have you looked for a "self adjuster repair kit" at your local parts store ??

Napa sells a kit for each side. left side part number is Up 81188. right side part number is Up 81187. hope this helps

Hello Everyone

Jut wondering if anyone has old GN drum brake parts around. I blew up a wheel cylinder and everything was destroyed. I was able to get spring kits locally but cannot find the following parts. Please see the diagram below looking for part number 9, and 18.

If anyone has everything for the Passenger rear I would purchase that as well. I have Paypal, please let me know

View attachment 187994

Rockauto.com has them!!

Thanks everyone

Does anyone know what the actual part is called, its an adjuster of some type. Never really played with drum brakes before.

Just and adjuster u should be able to get a kit I think it comes with everything but the adjuster and have to get it by it self

If you feel like junkyard hunting, S10s have all the same parts and they're all over the yards

If anyone has any of the needed parts I can paypal asap

Let me know

Thanks

Did you call Napa. this is the kit they have .The parking brake parts you will have to find in a junkyard or call ttaowner he will have all the parts you need

Attachments

• brake hardware.png
    brake hardware.png
    41 KB · Views: 11
I did purchase the kit that you have mentioned Chopped39.

I found out the names for the other parts I require, its a parking brake lever, and the shoe guide. I will see if I can contact TTaowner

Thanks everyone I appreciate the help and suggestions