bradenton

Originally posted by WakkoSS
Yep, and it came back nil...so are you admitting we won't see you this weekend? And are you admitting you're a troll? Not even a good one. :p

pwned!

STARTING TO GET BORED WITH YOU BOYS

JESSE SAID IN ONE OF HIS REPLYS THAT WE ALL ARE FELLOW BUICK BROTHERS I DON'T FEEL THIS WAY NOW ALL OF HAVE HURT MY FEELINGS

NOW ALL OF YOU SAY YOUR SORRY :( :(

Originally posted by GOTOA6
STARTING TO GET BORED WITH YOU BOYS

JESSE SAID IN ONE OF HIS REPLYS THAT WE ALL ARE FELLOW BUICK BROTHERS I DON'T FEEL THIS WAY NOW ALL OF HAVE HURT MY FEELINGS

NOW ALL OF YOU SAY YOUR SORRY :( :(

Stop being a poser and acting like an assclown and we (at least I) will lay off.

Yep, and it came back nil...so are you admitting we won't see you this weekend? And are you admitting you're a troll? Not even a good one. :p

Wow, so it turns out the the tag is fake, and on top of that, I tried to find out were "RedLands, FL" is and was also unsuccessful.:rolleyes: Big surprise.:rolleyes: And now ofcourse his sig appears, and it says, "stage two weekend toy", by that I think he means he has a stage two 1/18 version of a GN or something like that.:D ;)

If there was a BS flag to raise on this board, I would be raising it on this guy. If he is for real, prove me wrong this weekend, otherwise, refer to my previous post were I called GOTOA6, AJOKE! :p

Its too bad I couldent make it to bradenton. I love takin out mustangs!

So where were you(GOTOA6)??

Let me guess, your dog ate your keys?! By not showing this weekend, you proved you are just another troll with no car.

News Flash

:eek: Now now BOYS don't think I missed all the sleds at bradenton there was only a hand full of quick cars. And none were your cars so don't get to happy because you never know when I'm going to show up at morsso.

WAKKO,WHT87 and

Blackshoebox I'm sorry what was your times again I don't remember :rolleyes: please post your times for me I must have missed them :rolleyes:

If that was the DADE and BROWARD FASTEST BOYS well lets just say you only have about 2 or 3 cars that run fair sorry to sayyyyy.

Now the car from Melbourne that car runs.. you guys should SAVE your money maybe bring your cars to Cal. Your cars will thank you later.....:D

12.84 @ 104...I'm quite pleased with it. Pleased that you weren't there either. I think we should get this guy off the board, what do you guys think?

12.84 @ 104...I'm quite pleased with it. Pleased that you weren't there either. I think we should get this guy off the board, what do you guys think?

I agree, I've reported this thread to the mods.

He's a useless fool.

GOTOA6 If you keep this "BS" up you will be Banned from this board.

UNACCEPTABLE POSTS
You agree, through your use of this service, that you will refrain from posting any material which is exceedingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, gross, disgusting, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, extremely sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violate of any law. This includes posts about religion, illegal substances, posts that turn to arguments and flame wars, etc... While we are generally a little lenient as much as we can be, posts of this nature that go beyond opinion and turn to arguments will not be tolerated and will result in the immediate closing or deletion or editing of the post and possible suspension/banning of the posting members account.

Please note that "spam" advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and any form of unpaid solicitation are not allowed in this bulletin board.

LEGAL RIGHTS
Finally, you agree and realize that this is a private web site that is owned by TurboBuick.Com, and that you have NO RIGHTS whatsoever to use this message board, except at the sole discretion of the owners of TurboBuick.Com. And, that at any given time, for any or no reason whatsoever, your account can be terminated. The owners, administrators and moderators of TurboBuick.Com have the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any or no reason.

LAST WARNING GOTOA6 !!!!!!!

Originally posted by ShouldofhadaV-8
This thread is hilarious. I thought there was peace and harmony on this site.

You thought wrong!;) :D
BTW, your Mustang seems to be running good (9.21 @154mph).... You need to slap a bigger supercharger on that V8 or maybe a thumper turbo and come after Cal!!!:cool:

Thanks 86Brick. That's in the future (turbo). You are absolutely right. The blower on there now is completely max'ed out power-wise. For now, I am enjoying the reliability on the combination before digging into it. I have like 25 passes on it with zero parts breakage.

Re: News Flash

Originally posted by GOTOA6
:And none were your cars so don't get to happy because you never know when I'm going to show up at morsso.

The answer to that questions is never.:cool: My car ran great considering the circumstances. You on the other hand, were a no show, as expected. Have a nice life, assclown, I am not wasting another ounce of bandwidth repling to you.

-Alex

Originally posted by ShouldofhadaV-8
Thanks 86Brick. That's in the future (turbo). You are absolutely right. The blower on there now is completely max'ed out power-wise. For now, I am enjoying the reliability on the combination before digging into it. I have like 25 passes on it with zero parts breakage.

Yeah reliability is a very good thing cause we would all rather spend time racing rather then fixing our cars.... Sounds like you have a very well built motor and with some better traction (60' times) you could see some high 8 second passes! If those times were run at Moroso I'd bet you could run in the 8's at Bradenton cause I've been told by most racers that you can get an easy 2-3 tenths in the E/T going from Moroso to Bradenton cause the track prep is awesome at BMP and it (the track) dead hooks so you'd see some really nice 60' times....
Good luck with your Stang and when you decide to put a turbo on it check out this site~~~ http://www.turbomustangs.com cause there is a lot of good info!:) :cool: