Bracket for Turbo shield/cover

1pdqV6

When I bought my T the cover was in the trunk. When I got around to trying to install it, I figured out why it was in the trunk. There is a curved pc that it bolts to on the turbo and the shield attaches to it , well mine is missing this part, see pic. I am in Smithville , Ontario L0R2A0 if you have one and could give me a idea what you would want for it shipped. Thnx, Dave.

I have one. email me at
coachbuick6@yahoo.com
My screen is messed up and I cannot see my "inbox" at all. It a glitch in the update on the sight. Mine is clean and waiting for paint, or I can VHT paint it.

Thanks
Coach

donnie, are you viewing on a PC? hold down control and then scroll up on the wheel on your mouse and it will zoom in and you can see the Inbox button.

When I bought my T the cover was in the trunk. When I got around to trying to install it, I figured out why it was in the trunk. There is a curved pc that it bolts to on the turbo and the shield attaches to it , well mine is missing this part, see pic. I am in Smithville , Ontario L0R2A0 if you have one and could give me a idea what you would want for it shipped. Thnx, Dave.

I have two. one chromed and one stock (see picture)…I'd like to get $30 for the stock one and $45. for the chromed...and I'm in Canada too so shipping should be minimal. Let me know if interested

Claude. ;)
DSCN1887.JPG