braces, billet stuff and other parts

3.8sfiturbo nos trunk emblem ** sold**

nwb300 you're third inline on the headers , let you know after dart guy340 but it looks like tbo dan wants them

heres whats left of this thread

lower frame braces ..only have the frame rail nuts and bolts , these are the two bars that form a V from frame rails to under engine ... 45
under rad support frame brace (grand prix bar)...40
rjc powerplate for stock (got another one) used - not drilled for egr- like new 60 shipped
stock throttle body (bare) and plenum .. 60
kirban billet vac block ..... 30
egt meter (hand held w/peak hold ) and clamp on K probe (motosports ) 120.00
stock i/c crank fan ..30
stock oil cooler adapter with hoses and nut...60
stock intercooler ..50
stock intercooler shroud ...50
pass intercooler bracket ..25
chrome up pipe with alky holes ...50
hooker super comp coated headers (turbo) very nice , 275
3" chrome gbodyparts test pipe 13" (new)....50
kirban billet adjustable fuel pressure regulator... 70
2.5" electric cutout , its a DMH just the cutout no wiring... 80
eaton posi for 28spline axles 3 series gears (fresh clutches and 400#spring kit-zero miles) 375
translator maf (6.22) with ls1 (3.5") maf 250

all parts are plus ship ( USPS ) or pickup 08831 NJ
if paypal +3.5%

hey paul do you have a turbo bracket the star one also need one cross member mount to frame rail just one side let me know thanks

by star i guess you mean the rabbit ears , i may have one if not cotton should have them

dont think i have any of the frame insulators but ill look , you can get them here from brian GBodyParts.com Online

by star i guess you mean the rabbit ears , i may have one if not cotton should have them

dont think i have any of the frame insulators but ill look , you can get them here from brian GBodyParts.com Online
see if you have rabbit ears, i dont need the rubber i need the hardware for one side of the crossmember the 2 bolts and upper bracket the bolts screw into let me know thanks

What size is the "chrome up pipe with alky hole"? And condition of it? Pic if possible.
its a kirbans 2.5" , its not rusty, was on the car last year for only a couple months then went to a fmic. has been packed in a box on shelf since then , and it has two holes for razor nozzles ,one on each side where they should be.

heres a pic on the car just before it came off

48551d1292514804-parts-sale-red_t_cpt66_1.jpg

ron , i have the trans crossmember cushion mt complete with bolts , i have to pull a turbo apart for the ears but i do have one

also add to list another kirban stainless steel 3" DP
not very old
120 plus the ride

pacecarta-albums-4sale-picture3816-0516111246-kirban-ss-3-dp.jpg