Bowling Green?

SS/GN

Thinking of going to Bowling Green Nats in Oct.:cool:Is the weather good that time of year,heck we get snow in Oct.:eek:What are good motels in the area,the wife and kids want to come and they are fussy:rolleyes:Any other info is appreciated.This will be my first Buick event:D

Kevin

i've been a couple times, but like to go and race the hard tire class(reg radials) if they will still have it... i've always had a good time when i did go

It will be nice weather, I always go to the NMRA finals in October down there. the weather can get cool in the evening though, low 50's or so. last year it got down into the upper 40's at midnight or so. It makes for perfect turbo weather. You won't be dissapointed.

Oh, and there are a ton of hotels, pricey to cheap, something for all. I spent 4 years down there between 1996-2000 when I attended Western Kentucky University, place has grown a crapload since then.

motel

Thinking of going to Bowling Green Nats in Oct.:cool:Is the weather good that time of year,heck we get snow in Oct.:eek:What are good motels in the area,the wife and kids want to come and they are fussy:rolleyes:Any other info is appreciated.This will be my first Buick event:D

Kevin

Sleep Inn--exit 22--very nice motel, clean rooms with a great HOT breakfast. Im talking scrambled eggs-fried apples--good sauage gravy. Definately not a continental breakfast. My wife and I stayed there while we were house hunting and my wife is picky. Sorry, don't know their prices. Hot here now but should be perfect come Oct.

I don't think I am bringing the cars:(,as I just want to take it all in.The weather up here is cold by then and snow is always a possibility:eek:.I am going to try and make it.Any other Ideas.I will have to leave Sunday but hope to get their earlier on the Friday.Thanks:cool:

Kevin

Does any one have the actual date for this event in OCT? Don't a lot of owners post their cars for sale at this event?

Darn, I gotta report to my new unit on 18 Oct. Geuss i gotta some other car show to go and check out.

Sleep Inn--exit 22--very nice motel, clean rooms with a great HOT breakfast. Im talking scrambled eggs-fried apples--good sauage gravy. Definately not a continental breakfast. My wife and I stayed there while we were house hunting and my wife is picky. Sorry, don't know their prices. Hot here now but should be perfect come Oct.

............And it's american owned and operated !........clean rooms and a KILLER breakfast !

I thought I could sneak out and go to BG,well the wife and kids found out and now it looks like a family vacation.:biggrin:Do they have a class for JR dragsters as my girls want to bring their toys:rolleyes:

Kevin