Bowling Green this weekend????

LAMMONS0003

I want to go to the buick nationals this weekend but work til noon. I live bout hour and half away. How late will racing or activities be going on at the track???

Activities will be going on Thursday Friday and Saturday. I believe 9am til about 6pm.

If I were that close I would go for sure. You'll be there in plenty of time.

I feel you on that one, I'm an hour and a half away as well....had my GN for 4 years now and yet another year rolls by and it's not running (blown HG 2 years ago). I've never even been to the GS Nats either.

For the people that are close enough for a 1.5 hour drive, car or no car, do yourself a favor and just go! It is still fun to go even if you don't get to race. I have been for the last 4 or 5 years, last year I finally got the car down there to race...paid to race for 3 days...never made it to tech check. Lifted the heads again. Still had some fun and got to see some great racing. It is actually more fun if you don't have your car there, not having to worry about fixing broken sh!t. Just go have some fun. Wish I was closer.

Bryan

What he said! Just get up there! Racing, swap meet, vendors, car show...all Buicks, all the time! :cool:

Wish I could be there. I saw one of the GN's that will be racing in the "Stock Appearing" class. Real nice car!

~JM~