Bought a Syclone

Eric and I are working to integrate the Gen-2 into his chip tweaks.

We are still working out some details, but altering the MAP signal is part of the plan.

Bob

TurboBob said:
We are still working out some details, but altering the MAP signal is part of the plan....

Should be able to use the tweaks as a $8D B_AUJP code for the '7730 too, no....?

yes, should be able to tune any speed density ecm with the Gen-2

B

Awesome, can't wait to see how everything comes out.... :D

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ExMzUxJMnM[/youtube]

Good to hear.. these trucks get very addictive because they are a different kind of speed so enjoy yourself.

Check out syty.net there are some seriously knowledgeable people over there

This is GREAT! I have been looking around for a chip for my Sy. Looking foward to what you come up with. Jon

Had 2 and really liked them. Destroyed a new LT1 Vette at the track right after I bought my first one new. Geeze, now I want another.

congrats on the new ride

I like it :cool:

i like the little trucks
my daily haulers for the past 20yrs have been S10s
still have my 88 ext cab sport truck (black on black) and a white 91 gmc ext cab sonoma 4x4 ,
Ive had a couple 2dr 4x4 blazers/gmc's
my current daily parts hauler is a 91 tahoe 4dr 4x4 that double duties as a tow vehicle for the GNs

never squoze the trigger on the turbo as it just wasnt ideal for a tow vehicle

i will be watching close.my typhoon broke a crank and i have everything for my engine build.forged pistons,scat crank.having it balanced now.all i need is advice to make a strong motor run better.congrats on new truck.

Very nice truck, Eric!! I've always liked them also... Maybe someday I can get one.

Damn nice Syclone there dude! I had the same thing happen, only with an '87 Grand National. I had one in '03 and sold it in '04. Been kicking myself ever since, but I'm determined to buy another Turbo Buick within the next few years after I sort out my financial issues.

very nice truck. My friend was trying to buy a red one. I took a ride in a mildly built typhoon and it ws one of the nicest cars i been in!

Syclone

I bought a Syclone around thanksgiving. make sure your check the wastegate...Mine was frozen shut and blew the motor :( I am looking for someone in the South Jersey to rebuild and install...

Tony

PS

Goodluck by the way...

I bought a Syclone around thanksgiving. make sure your check the wastegate...Mine was frozen shut and blew the motor :( I am looking for someone in the South Jersey to rebuild and install...

Tony

PS

Goodluck by the way...

The only place i'd trust my truck would be here. Sportmachines.net

Good guys that have been into them since the beginning that know there stuff.

Ryan