boost w/RJC controller

AlaskaGN

I can't seem to get anything less than around 15psi w/the controller. WG almost all the way out, the controller only is turned about 1 turn from being all the way out. have everything hooked accourding to drawings. Any Ideas. the turbo is either a ta60 or a te44.

Try tightening the wastegate rod some. When i installed my mbc i was running 20psi on the rod(maxed it out). I loosened up the rod so it was nice and easy to pull over to the arm as per instructions and put in my mbc. I could not get over 20psi with the mbc. I lowered the mbc down to about 15psi and tightened up the rod some, now im able to get 25+psi by just adjusting the mbc.

I dont think it the hd actuator. I was runnng around 12-13 psi with rod about 1/2 way. I loosened up the rod like the directions say so you pull the rod about an 1/8 in to hook it up. I read a while ago about porting the puck in the turbo to maybe help this I think, but I that was a while ago but did a search and didnt really find anythng. Do you think this could have anything to do with this?

I forgot to put in my reply that im not running and HD actuator. Not sure about porting the puck. I know some port the hole for boost creep but thats different from what your experiencing.

I have the same issue as you.

I have a stock turbo and wastegate actuator, with a 3" DP. I control the boost with the RJC MBC.

Since I installed the 3" DP I can't get my boost below like 17 psi. I was told to port the wastegate hole and this will help. I did that with no luck. I didn't hog the heck out of it, but I made it about 1" in diameter. I figured that was big enough for a stock turbo. I haven't logged it yet, but looking at my gauge it didn't help at all.

Chris

Is there any other ideas out there? Im sure were not the only ones ever to have this problem.