Boost cutting out at 10lbs. What can it be?

So I had some time today and was messing with the gn. I got out and I just happen to manually shift the transmission and it hit all of the boost. Then I put it in D and it bogs down at 10lbs of boost. I went ahead and shifted it manually again and boom, I hit all the boost . What does that mean?

It is registering 60 lbs of fuel pressure on my gauge . Could it still be my fuel? I am so confused with this thing.

1 of 2 things is falling short. Air or fuel.

Is it possible the air cleaner or intake pipe are collapsing? Im guessing no because you have a 85mm maf. You prolly have a solid pipe and a k&n filter. That leads us back to fueling.

In my experience with weak fuel pumps, boost will rise then fall off specially in high gear. A fp gauge can be deceiving. As boost falls off so does fuel pressure. It's hard to determine what's happening first. Is boost dropping due to fuel pressure or vice versa.

Well I am following up on my problem. I could not figure it out so I made the long drive to Phoenix Az. As I need my baby fixed. I left it with Nick Micale to check out. Let me tell you we drove 14 hours got there at about 8pm and this gentleman received us like he knew us. This guy is awesome and can't wait because after seeing a couple of his Turbo Buicks I got some ideas.