Boost controller recommendations...

6LE Designs

Anyone have opinions on best one to use on a stock turbo (1987 Grand National) and eventually a TE44 or TA49?

easy to adjust. mostly just set it and forget it. go to the track and you might tweak it when you put good gas in the car

MBC can be tricky...What works for one turbo/wastegate may not work for another.

If the bleeder hole on the actuator side of the controller is way too large , it will overboost badly. Slightly too large and it'll overshoot on the spoolup. Little too small and it can drop off at higher rpm. Way too small and it's bad news.

RJC hybrid/Gus Mahon MBC is the winner here. Visit the RJC Racing website.

Joe

Used rjc's on my 86 t jason was nice enough to put in and dial it in for me one year at nats. Was there with Scott from GNS preformance and it worked like a charm. jason is a top notch guy.

i use one thats similar to the RJC rock solid boost control our dyno guy had never seen such a smooth boost line before LOL

Let us know how it works for you, I'm interested in something like that as well.

The BC your looking at might not have been your best option anyway. Ceramic ball and spring is a great option your setup.