Bobby Unser's 70 mile TTA for sale?

I know I've seen a car on ebay in the last 2 or 3 years that was signed by Bobby also, there was no door signature on that one and it had much more than 70 miles and was a festival car also???

Whats up with the scratches on the T-top and 1/4 panels :confused:

My car just turned 70k miles and I might...just maybe...sell it for 35,100.:rolleyes:

If somebody waved 35k under my nose for my car...I'd probably pull his arm off grabbing the money:biggrin:

My guess about $45 TO $50K. 70 original miles and a festival car given to Bobby Unser. Might get some good money if the economy was better.

Cool car and history, but that signature on the door looks odd. I wouldn't want that, even if it was Bobby Unser, I guess the map pocket is cool. Can you imagine the colorful comments..." hey, mister...somebody wrote on your door, Can I write on it too?"

Cool car and history, but that signature on the door looks odd. I wouldn't want that, even if it was Bobby Unser, I guess the map pocket is cool. Can you imagine the colorful comments..." hey, mister...somebody wrote on your door, Can I write on it too?"

The kids ought to have fun with that.. leave your car parked outside.. next thing you know.. you started and idea :D

Probably good to detract away from the damages to the body it has. I cant believe anyone would try and sell a car for that much $$$ and not have small piddly stuff like scratches refinished..

I dont know how those bidding on the car actually care about detials like dings and scratches on their museum piece