Board member "yruslow" feature car for the month of March..

86brick

It's just a V6 Brick.....

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    141.5 KB · Views: 331
Very nice car...I think i'm starting to like the clear front turn signals...I might slap em on my ol heap one of these days. Good looking car man!

V8'sHAHA said:
Very nice car...I think i'm starting to like the clear front turn signals...I might slap em on my ol heap one of these days. Good looking car man!
good looking car :)

John Wilde said:
Looks sharp, may I please have the build up?

I wish he would post it... I sent him a PM but don't think he read it yet :confused: Maybe I will send him an email to let him know his car is featured...

86brick said:
I wish he would post it... I sent him a PM but don't think he read it yet :confused: Maybe I will send him an email to let him know his car is featured...

When do we start the competition for the next one? Looks like imma have to dig up my best shots! :biggrin:

V8'sHAHA said:
When do we start the competition for the next one? Looks like imma have to dig up my best shots! :biggrin:

The way I figured it instead of re-inventing the wheel every month by starting a new "Turbo Regal Picture Thread" I will just leave the original one I started (that was merged with the other one) as a sticky at the top so that we can keep adding to it and at the start of every month I will scan thru the thread and randomly select a car to be featured at the top.... IF we had more participation from members on this board I could probably do a new thread every month and maybe even have a poll to let everyone choose who gets featured, but unfortunately it just doesn't seem logical based on what I seen and this is a lot easier/simple...

So please add your best shots to that thread at the top and hopefully others follow suite cause I would love to see this thread turn into the biggest TR picture thread that has ever been posted on this board :cool: :biggrin:

First off I'd like to say thanks for picking my car. As for the build sheet it's about 80% stock it has the following items
2.5 ATR stainless steel exhaust
Big mouth air intake system
ATR pit bull chip
Future plans include
Bilstein shocks , SSBC front brakes and maybe a couple other things

yruslow said:
First off I'd like to say thanks for picking my car. As for the build sheet it's about 80% stock it has the following items
2.5 ATR stainless steel exhaust
Big mouth air intake system
ATR pit bull chip
Future plans include
Bilstein shocks , SSBC front brakes and maybe a couple other things

Thanks for giving us some info on your clean ride :cool:

mMmMmMmmMmM so clean...so mean...so sexy.. I love the look of the GTA wheels on there! Can't wait to get my TR and slap them puppys on there!

Great Car and Great Choice!

-Adam