Board member "t-typex1" feature car for the month of February.

86brick

It's just a V6 Brick.....
Info. on this ride from his sig~

85 T Type-- LC2 swap, Accufab FPR, 50's, fuel pump w/ hotwire, 160 stat, scanmaster 2.1, TE60, Dutt neck IC, RJC plate, SE Turbo 3" DP, 2.5 Hooker duals, MT DR's, MAF-Tpro w/ extender pro chip 12.02@113 w/1.80 60'
To add this winter: PT6776, convertor, ALKY!!!

Attachments

• pic1.JPG
    pic1.JPG
    91.6 KB · Views: 195
  • pic2.JPG
    pic2.JPG
    91.3 KB · Views: 195
WOW!! Thanks for the compliments. I sure wasnt expecting this. Its still a work in progress. Its taken alot to get this far, and Im happy with the outcome so far. Right now Im working on getting my times in the mid 11's range.

Dude turn the white letters in and that car is "PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" i love the color man! Beautiful car! ------Jeremy

Oh yeah, and put some hood emblems on!!!

Damn, I feel bad, I'm really not picking your car apart! Looks freakin awesome!

Dude turn the white letters in and that car is "PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" i love the color man! Beautiful car! ------Jeremy

Oh yeah, and put some hood emblems on!!!

Damn, I feel bad, I'm really not picking your car apart! Looks freakin awesome!

Funny thing is thats how I feel about the front tires. They were on the wheels when I bought them and were almost new. Im not a fan of white lettered tires, but I didnt want to waste them. Im going to change them this summer. As for the emblems, I have some made that were SUPPOSED to be put on under the clear coat when the car was painted. I still have them. I'm going to be putting them on when it gets warmer as well. Along with a rear bumper strip, the wheel well moldings,etc... Thanks for the compliments. I've put alot of time into this car. It's nice to see other people appreciate the car like I do. When I get the minor details done this summer, I'll put up some new pics. I'm just glad I have as much done as I do:biggrin:

They were on the wheels when I bought them and were almost new. Im not a fan of white lettered tires, but I didnt want to waste them. Im going to change them this summer.

If they aren't directional tires, just have them dismounted, turned inside out, and re mounted.

I'll be sure to post up pics of everything back the way its supposed to be. Im waiting for warmer weather. Thats how it goes in Michigan...