Bo McDonald aka uderpress please respond

Quickturbosix

High on PSI
I hate to do this....

Bo McDonald aka underpress aka limited_1@hotmail.com sold me a motor that "needed nothing" and was "ready to run just drop your crank in and go", yeah right!

I asked him about the cylinder walls because the pics he sent of the motor were not very good. He said the walls are great and have no scratches. Well ever cylinder is scored. The block is already 30 over and would need sleeves to fix it.

The pistons came in melted were they have been rubbing the cylinders. Many nicks in the ring area like it had broke a ring at one time.

The motor is total junk!

Now Bo has said he would refund my money. After the deal he said "well I never really looked at it I had a buddy pack it up and ship it for me". Well your buddy also ran a hone threw it trying to cover the scratches I asked about. On that note he needs to learn how to use a hone.

I set it up so Bo could take the cash over to Kip Asplund since he is in the same area and I was buying some stuff off of Kip. He has missed 4 appointments to do so. He then said he would mail it to me, never happened. Now he wont return emails or phone calls from me or Kip.

I heard many stories after buying this motor from Bo about bad parts deals in the past. I was wishing this would have not gone that way. Seems Bo is still up to his old tricks.

Bo send back my cash asap or take it to Kip your choice. I don't live that far from you and I'm more then happy to settle this face to face.

BEWARE DO NOT BUY PARTS FROM:
Joseph "Bo" McDonald
757 Locust Grove rd
Elizabethtown, KY
phone: 270-737-9368
email: limited_1@hotmail.com

p.s. I NEED THE TROLL INSTRUCTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate to do it as well Dale. I need my $$ or my parts back. I've tried calling you countless times, I've left many messages on your cell phone, & I've emailed you more than I can count. It's been several months now, so you too need to do the right thing!

ME TOO!!!!

He owes PTS XTREME a bunch of money! I havent been able to locate him in over a year. I would be interested in finding him also.

Please keep advised....

and anything I can do, just yell.....

Bruce
WE4
PTS XTREME

Originally posted by Michael McCoy
I hate to do it as well Dale. I need my $$ or my parts back. I've tried calling you countless times, I've left many messages on your cell phone, & I've emailed you more than I can count. It's been several months now, so you too need to do the right thing!

I'm confused.. Dale owes you money? Or is it Bo that owes you?

Either way - Bo sounds like a dyck..

A great post to put in a "Good Guys/Bad Guys list".. If there was one.

Mike - Whatever man I will send you your $40. What I think is bullsh%t is you donate a intake to a project and when it doesnt look as if you are going to make a ton of free $ from it you want to charge for it 6 months later. And by the way its a crossmember I owe you for not a driveshaft. As far as the "many" cell phone messages I average 2400 minutes a month on my cell and never had a message from you. The only reason I havnt sent you your $40 is the whole intake thing kind of pissed me off. You can have that back too. A intake with blasted out plenum mounting holes isnt worth the $100 you wanted for it 6 months after you sent.

Bruce - I really hope you are talking about Bo that owes you a ton O cash. I dont even have any of your parts on my car.

To Clarify...

Yes BO owes us.

Dale owes me NOTHING, however, that million dollar ck would be nice Dale so I could send my kid to Yale university! :D LOL

I am very sorry if i made that unclear.

I would still LOVE to find this BO charecter tho.....:(
he screwed us.... Don't let it happen to you.

Bruce
WE4
PTS XTREME