BMW z3 Gets shown

Vigor 87GN

I changed the oil today, changed the pcv valve, changed o2 sensor, cleaned up the K&N airfilter, changed plugs. So i went ahead out with my buddy to give it a little test run.

I drove up the street to the highway, cruise threw a local hang out to see if there is any girls i can pimp. But it was all sausage. So i continued driving, i was making my way to the exit. And some jerk in a BMW kept on riding my ass, slowing down then speeding up i guess he was trying to taunt me. So i got to the exit, pulled out nice and slowly. And he pulled out after me, and swung into the other lane.

On this strip of the highway there is a good 1/2 mile until the next light. So i hear his engine making that importish whine, i was a little slow to get on throttle. my buddy said show him what this thing has. So i let him get ahead, to think he had me. I slammed the throttle and immediately caught up to him. let off the gas a little to stick with him. Gave him the notorious PEACE sign, and slammed the throttle again. And picked up a quick 3-4 car lead. We got slowed down for the light up ahead. Luckily we got caught at the light...

Turns out these guys are younger maybee 19-20. Im sitting their wondering how the kid got the money to get that car. So his buddy has the nerve to roll down the window and say "dont even try to race us from a stand still, you will loose. He wasnt even on the throttle before"... so me being the evil driver i told him "okay then let me see what u got"... i really wanted to burn him badly, so i built as much boost as i could. light turned green, and i let it rip. to my surprise the car hooked leaving with 2LB, and the car was just as slow as the first time. I had him by about 5-6 cars and still pulling like crazy on him. He ended up slowing down and doing a u-turn... Was a nice little victory after last weeks loss.

hell yeah...that's a way to lay down the smack on the rich kids!!! i absolutely hate kids who think they are so awesome because they drive an expensive-ass car that their parents bought them and they think they own the road with it...nice job of letting them know reality and what a less expensive GN can do:D

dumb rich kids

I hate those ignorant rich kids. There is some punk at my school with a new yellow mustang gt. He goes around the parking lot revving it, and smokes the tires when he pulls out. Wish I had a quick car so I could show him whats up :D
Must be nice for daddy and mommy to buy you a new car. I was lucky enough to have my parents loan me the money for my 442, and I am proud that I have to pay back every penny of it. I get my paycheck at the end of the week, keep $20 for gas, and the rest goes to my parents for a payment.

He he he...

:D

With any luck he turned that thing right around too, and drove it right back to the dealership and either asked for his parents' money back or for an M3 (which isn't much faster :p ).

Nice Kill.

Man just 2.5 months until my SS comes out of storage... should have the T project moving by then too :) Then I get to spank the Bimmers. :D

kill

he's probably going to go back to daddy and ask for more money so he can make his car go faster. place a few stickers here and there, some nice chrome gas/brake pedals, and a FART can. don't get me wrong, i like BEEEEMers but they are far from fast. i drove a M3 once, it wasn't too bad for a driver but far from fast.

:rolleyes:

John C.

Good kill

Stupid rich kids! He's prolly going to go to the local Seed Shops and say " I need NAAAHHHSSS, 2 bottles, better yet, make it 3......Yeah..... 3 CROME bottles".

KAAABOOOOOOOOM!:eek:

Re: dumb rich kids

Originally posted by d0n_3d
i absolutely hate kids who think they are so awesome because they drive an expensive-ass car that their parents bought them and they think they own the road with it

Originally posted by Four-Four-Two
I hate those ignorant rich kids.

Maybe those rich kids hate yous too.

Re: Re: dumb rich kids

Originally posted by lyonsd

Maybe those rich kids hate yous too.

Whats your point?:confused:

Nice kill, m3's are nice cruising rides with a little zip to get through traffic, but as for drag drag, m3's need to stick to ricers.;)

Shoebox

Hmmmm?

?

yeah.....and that's what makes it even sweeter when you hand them their ass in a way less expensive car that they have no clue about...:confused: