Bmr Bgc!!

Rosewood T-Type

BMR upper and lower tubular controll arms (front) silver vein in color. No pics right now. BMR Fabrication Inc. These are brand new never installed. They come complete w/ ball joints.
I'm selling because i'm going a different route. 650.00 plus shipping.
Please dont insult me by loballing I dont need to sell.I just thought i'd help out a fellow buick with a little discount.

I also have a brand new in the box BGC intake complete(means it comes w/everything) 650.00 plus shipping. Again please no tire kickers dont waste my time or yours.

pic

Attachments

• G-bodySmall.jpg
    G-bodySmall.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 515
do you still have the controll arms, if you do do they come assembled with poly bushings and upper and lower ball joints?

WHat rotor/spindle combination are the uppers for stock or something different, bigger brakes, B body spindles?

I sent you a pm and i found some pics of the uppers. QUick question, do they have grease fittings on them?

thanks

norbs this is a holiday week so i havent been able to respond yes the umi's have grease fittings and make offer.

To everyone else every ?'s have been answered in first post! I dont have time to babysit people that cant or dont read.
The prices are not negotiable. I will already be losing money at these prices.