Blue GN Hot Wheels needed

9daysbefore

I am looking for the blue "Kmart" hot wheels. I would like to have 2 of them at least. I have extras of the black, silver, maroon, and black/orange GN hot wheels that I would be willing to trade for 2 blue ones. Let me know if anybody is interested.

Thank you,

9daysbefore

I'm looking for the Calendar Cars JL Turbo Regal. I'm looking for ONLY a mint car on a mint card.

43838d1204545160-jl-calender-girl-gn-jl-cars.jpg

Thanks to GNRick who posted the above photo in another thread.

I'll trade you straight across for one Blue K-mart GN. My K-mart GNs are mint on mint cards. I'll ship USPS priority with delivery confirmation.

This offer goes out to anyone who has access to a MINT JL Calendar Car TR.

2006_0923Image0024.jpg

Let's try this thread again since it was taken in a different direction.

I have the following to trade for the Blue "Kmart" GN hot wheel: I have extras of the black, silver, maroon, and black/orange GN hot wheels that I would be willing to trade for 2 blue ones (I understand that the blue ones are harder to come by so I know it wouldn't be a one to one trade - let me know the trade amount and we can go from there).

Let me know if anybody is interested.

BuickGN29: I do not have the calendar JL car but do have the Dukes of Hazzard car.

Thank you,

9daysbefore

I have never seen a black and orange gn hot wheel. Do you mean gold with black on the side?

BuickGN29: I do not have the calendar JL car but do have the Dukes of Hazzard car.

Thank you,

9daysbefore

Thanks for the reply, 9daysbefore.

My intention wasn't meant to step on any toes. I just put the offer out in case you or others happen to come across an extra calendar JL.

Good luck w/ your search.

blue ones

Keep an eye on ebay. I bought a lot of 33 hot wheels, most were silver and marroon but their was one blue out of all of those. I was the only bidder and bought the lot for 7.95 plus shipping.Some were paying more than that for one blue one by itself.Good luck.:biggrin:

I have the blue one, it's not metalflake paint like in your pic....but it is the K-Mart blue GN hot wheels car.......