Blue Bucket Seat

Matt Golden

This is a blue bucket seat pulled from an 87T. The car had manual seats. This is the Drv. Side. Haven't pulled the pass yet.

Seat include everything attached. See pics. $120 plus shipping. Offer? Thanks

BTW: I had some stuff sitting on it in storage for about 3 days that left the imprint seen in the pics. It has reformed itself and looks like it's supposed to now. No damage to the cushion.

fall08068.jpg

fall08069.jpg

fall08070.jpg

fall08071.jpg

There is a small burn mark shown here. Other than that it is really nice.

please put me first. interested in seats need to know shipping to nc 28036 thanks billy

Yes, it is still for sale. My guess on shipping to NC is probably about 50 bucks if I can get this one into a single box. Maybe 30, maybe 40...don't really know. I'll go ahead and break it down and get it into a box Sunday. Monday I can take it to UPS and see what it's going to be exactly. I've shipped some big stuff, but just never a seat. Kinda curious to find out myself :)

Matt Golden is a thief. Do NOT BUY FROM HIM.

That sucks. If anyone else has a blue driver seat or both in nice shape for sale please pm me.

Hi pronto, you have a PM. I'm trying to give you your money and your part. Please respond.

v62go, sorry for the delay. You have a PM as well. Thanks again

just take the bolt out of the side of the seat so its 2 pieces.. easy to ship and box up :cool:

Grumpy- Yes, I have done that. Thanks very much.

Pronto- You are 100% correct and I messed up. Please respond. You have a part and money coming to you. Please respond!

Okay, I've refunded half of the funds via paypal. The remaining $25.00 will cover part of the shipping for the crossmember from FL to NH... I've also sent PM offering free parts(within reason) to help out since I've caused a big headache and lost time on the project. Thanks a bunch for allowing me the opportunity to get you what you paid for and try to help out since it was my fault in the first place.

Mr. Golden has come through.

I just reponded to your PM. I accept your generous offer. Thank you for settling this quickly. Sorry for being so brash about all this. To anyone interested in his parts-he made good on this so go ahead and do business with Mr. Golden.

In that case if the seat is still available, whats the total with shipping to 03079 and whats your paypal? Also, I don't need the track. Pm me.