BLM's with MAF translator?

Kansas T

GOT BOOST?
My stock MAF quit working, so I'm trying out a MAF translator (version 1) and a 3" MAF sensor. At idle the BLM's and Fuel Integrator go to 150 and the BLM's are fairly high in all the cells (according to Direct Scan). The base dial is set to 3 and the WOT dial is set to 0. I also tried all the other numbers. There are no other adjustments on this unit. I tried adjusting the base fuel pressure as high as 70psi and as low as 25psi (I normally run 42psi), and it didn't change the BLM's or Fuel Integrator numbers. I borrowed a known good STOCK MAF and with it at idle the BLM's are low 130's. I also tried a different 3" MAF sensor with the translator and it responded the same way as the first one, so the problem is with the translator itself. What am I missing? Is this a normal condition with the version 1 translator? If so, is it fixed on later models or will all translators act the same on my car? Any tips or suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.

I have version 1.0 on my car BL 130 INT 129 idle and cruise but I am using extender chip.Get hold of Bob Bailey he will help you out.

Version 1?.

I think the newest is 5 or 5.2.

To answer your question no their not all like that. Mine runs 130s.

If your serious about tuning think about a Plus and an extender.