blm mysteries

mattsTurboT

hey guys i know i have a vacuum leak somewhere. thing is everytime i read a post i hear that blms are PEGGED at 150.. well my car is pegged at 160 if im at idle or cruising off the gas pedal. cruising at higher speeds the blms are lower off the gas... but if i ease into it will go from something above 140 down to aroudn 128 as im just getting into it then from there it climbs the more i push down... WHATS UP? i thought blms pegged out at 150 but mine goes to 160.. wondering what up with that.. ;)???????

thanks , matt:confused:

The peg limits all depend on where the chip maker sets them. Also remember your not seeing one BLM cell but about 8 or 9 that are long term stored values that you move through as you get on and off the gas and under other differing load conditions usually in a MAF range of 0 to about 30 and an RPM range of 0 to about 1800. Above MAF=30 and RPM=1800 your going to be using BLM cell 15 which is also used under WOT conditions.

HTH

Bring her over Matt if you can't find an obvious problem. Got pretty handy chasing down that demon on Sonjas car!
Don