blinkers, brake light...

cimi4749

Ok where do I start with this.. the parking brake light is staying lit... but obviously the brake isnt on.... does it just need to be adjusted or is there a sensor i shouold be looking for... or even a fuse? also my turn signals are staying lit and arent cylcing when i go to turn.... ive checked all of my fuses and they all seem good i also realized that before my signals started going crazy the left front blinker(turn) signal stopped working and when I turned my parking or night lights on the left signal light would stay lit on my guages...so to make a list..
parking break light.... always on..
turn signals not working....
front driver side turn signal not workin in the front but works on the side signal..
and left blinker light stays lit when either parking or night lights are on.... thanks for your help guys...

First check your brake light switch. It's located along the brake pedal shaft above the foot pedal. When you push the brake pedal, it allows the button on the switch to come out. The switch needs to be up against the brake pedal shaft. Possibly, it is pushed back and button is out causing the brake lites to be on. Make sure your bulbs are good for your other problems or replace the flasher on the fuse panel.

im sorry... its not the brake lights staying on... its the parking brake light indicator staying on

yeah its as far up as i think it goes.. im guessing that the e-brake needs to be adjusted...