Black seat belts

floyd84

Just converted my interior from blue to silver and black. GN grey looks almost blue compared to the silver I used. If anyone has a set of black seat belts ( front and rear), let me know. PM me or email to floyd84@comcast.net

Black seat belts are going to be hard to come by. As far as the factory stuff goes 1980 was the last year you could get a black interior in a G-body. Black seat belts were standard issue on the 81-85 models and the color coded belts where a cheap up grade. I've seen a few black belts out there but they were all on the cheap bench seat cars. Those inner buckle sections are bucket seat only. I would think if one spent the money for bucket seats they would have also ordered the color code belts too.

I bought the leather seats and panels from Jax seat covers. Unfortunately black seat belts aren't something they sell or I would've bought them.

i believe i have some black seat belts from a 79 t type I had. I should have them all... fronts and rear. I will check on it. email me at calioak510@aol.com if you still are looking for them

hey sorry it took so long to get back to you. I sent pics of the belts to your email. let me know.