BILLET CHAMPION ALTERNATOR BRACKET and manual steering box

RYAN GRAVES

Bought this new in 2011. It is like new with all hardware. Eliminates power steering and ac compressor. $120.00 plus shipping. Also have a GM manual steering box I used on my car without any issues, $ 110.00 plus shipping. Getting out of racing buicks. Can send pictures via phone to interested parties.

Bought this new in 2011. It is like new with all hardware. Eliminates power steering and ac compressor. $120.00 plus shipping. Also have a GM manual steering box I used on my car without any issues, $ 110.00 plus shipping. Getting out of racing buicks. Can send pictures via phone to interested parties.

Is your avatar the reason you're getting out of racing buicks? Lol

It is one of the reasons, I am rebuilding my GN with a potent v6 for street use, but the turbo t is getting the ls for racing. Even with the high dollar parts, the v6 is at a major disadvantage. Just want to go a little faster..

It is one of the reasons, I am rebuilding my GN with a potent v6 for street use, but the turbo t is getting the ls for racing. Even with the high dollar parts, the v6 is at a major disadvantage. Just want to go a little faster..
I will take the steering box let me know price with shipping to 45895 and method of payment Thanks