BIG PARTS LIST, Parting 3 New parts cars

Bob,
I'll take the 84GN CSII door panel. I'm assuming there is a speaker inside the enclosure.

I will need wiring to connect speaker in the door panel to radio and a useable front speakers w/crossovers. Can you supply that as well? Is there any other wiring that I will need to make the conversion? Please let me know. Let me know what cost will be for these items.

I have a new set of rear speakers coming from local dealer.
Conrad

ps...I will need your mailing address to send $'s.

No problems, I have a few sets , I'll have to check to see there mileage.

Great thanks...sorry to ask so many questions, I dont want to spend the money to rebuild heads that are cracked...Pics when you get a chance. Thanks a lot Bob.

O also I had a slight accident with the power window switch on my driverside door, somehow I broke mine...lol. Do you have any laying around?

Bob,
I'll take the 84GN CSII door panel. I'm assuming there is a speaker inside the enclosure.

I will need wiring to connect speaker in the door panel to radio and a useable front speakers w/crossovers. Can you supply that as well? Is there any other wiring that I will need to make the conversion? Please let me know. Let me know what cost will be for these items.

I have a new set of rear speakers coming from local dealer.
Conrad

ps...I will need your mailing address to send $'s.

$165 would include the door speakers and pods to mount them and the wiring for both door speakers. $15 more with the front speakers. You should already should have the front speaker wiring in your dash harness its part of the dash harness. So the total would be $180 shipping included.

Great thanks...sorry to ask so many questions, I dont want to spend the money to rebuild heads that are cracked...Pics when you get a chance. Thanks a lot Bob.

O also I had a slight accident with the power window switch on my driverside door, somehow I broke mine...lol. Do you have any laying around?

I do understand your concern with cracks.

Ok, Im going to pull it out of the rear hopefully this weekend just to be sure there is nothing wrong with it.
Thats cool ! Let me know how it is and how much! then i guess you could just ship it right to (54rich) along with anything else he's got coming. He also needs a pass side exhaust manifold too.. Thanks Bob! Scot w.

Thats cool ! Let me know how it is and how much! then i guess you could just ship it right to (54rich) along with anything else he's got coming. He also needs a pass side exhaust manifold too.. Thanks Bob! Scot w.

I will let you know as soon as I can on the posi , I have the manifold also.

Hello, please I need the drivers side plastic inner fender wheel-well. How much to ship to 32812,are there any cracks or other blems, and would you be able to send me a pic showing most importantly the engine side of fender wheel-well? Many thanks, Penny in Orlando,
fl.

Hello, please I need the drivers side plastic inner fender wheel-well. How much to ship to 32812,are there any cracks or other blems, and would you be able to send me a pic showing most importantly the engine side of fender wheel-well? Many thanks, Penny in Orlando,
fl.

Do you need the drivers plastic wheel well for 86-87 or 84-85 , they are different.

Hello, I need driver's side plastic wheelwell for 86-87 TR. Shipping to 32812,
Thanks, Penny