BIG PARTS LIST, Parting 3 New parts cars

Got your PM Thursday night should be good.

Cool Bob, PM me the address. I know the area, but not the exact address and time to be there. I'll keep checking back here for the info as I no you may not know the time at this moment. You can call my cell also if something changes. Talk to you soon..............Ken B.

looking for the both side window blackout sets, all three pieces, the windshield pillar, across the roof and the rear piece too. Also need an analog dash fuel tank sender if you have one. Can you let me know a shipped price to 96818, have paypal ready to go.

Cool Bob, PM me the address. I know the area, but not the exact address and time to be there. I'll keep checking back here for the info as I no you may not know the time at this moment. You can call my cell also if something changes. Talk to you soon..............Ken B.

Pm'd you.

looking for the both side window blackout sets, all three pieces, the windshield pillar, across the roof and the rear piece too. Also need an analog dash fuel tank sender if you have one. Can you let me know a shipped price to 96818, have paypal ready to go.

I have all those parts. I will Pm you the total with shipping tonight.